Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 End-stage respiratory disease
- Chapter 2 Chronic respiratory failure from end-stage disease
- Chapter 3 Health-related quality of life in end-stage respiratory disease
- Chapter 4 Recognizing the end of life phase
- Chapter 5 Respiratory symptoms
- Chapter 6 Non-respiratory symptoms
- Chapter 7 Emergencies in advanced respiratory disease
- Chapter 8 Communication with patients and families
- Chapter 9 Ethical and legal considerations
- Chapter 10 Multidisciplinary working
- Chapter 11 Practical management at the end of life
- Chapter 12 Care in the terminal phase
- Chapter 13 Spiritual and cultural needs
- Chapter 14 Caring for the carers