Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction and historical context
- Chapter 2 Recognizing bipolar disorder: clinical features and diagnoses
- Chapter 3 Epidemiology
- Chapter 4 The causes of bipolar disorder
- Chapter 5 Pharmacotherapy for bipolar disorder
- Chapter 6 Psychological treatments
- Chapter 7 Treatment guidelines for management of bipolar disorder
- Chapter 8 Special populations
- Chapter 9 Patient resources