Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Violence and aggression
- Chapter 3 Self-harm and suicidal behaviour
- Chapter 4 Medical emergencies
- Chapter 5 Emergencies associated with substance misuse
- Chapter 6 Emergencies associated with older adults
- Chapter 7 Emergencies associated with children
- Chapter 8 Emergencies associated with medication
- Chapter 9 Legal frameworks