Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Epidemiology of diabetic neuropathy
- Chapter 2 Pathogenesis of human diabetic neuropathy
- Chapter 3 Clinical features of diabetic peripheral and autonomic neuropathies
- Chapter 4 Diagnosis of diabetic peripheral neuropathy—clinical practice and research
- Chapter 5 Assessment and management of painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Chapter 6 Treatment of autonomic dysfunction in peripheral neuropathies
- Chapter 7 The management of erectile dysfunction
- Chapter 8 Focal and multifocal diabetic neuropathies
- Chapter 9 Management of the diabetic foot