Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 What is diabetes?
- Chapter 2 Diabetic retinopathy—reasons for screening
- Chapter 3 Anatomy of the eye and the healthy fundus
- Chapter 4 Diabetes and the eye
- Chapter 5 Background diabetic retinopathy
- Chapter 6 Maculopathy
- Chapter 7 Pre-proliferative and proliferative retinopathy
- Chapter 8 Advanced diabetic eye disease
- Chapter 9 Other ophthalmic lesions in the fundus
- Chapter 10 The screening episode—visual acuity, mydriasis, and digital photography
- Chapter 11 How to grade
- Chapter 12 The principles of a national diabetic retinopathy screening programme
- Chapter 13 Programme administration
- Chapter 14 Models of screening and IT
- Chapter 15 Training and accreditation for retinal screening
- Chapter 16 Medical management of diabetic retinopathy
- Chapter 17 Ophthalmic treatment of diabetic retinopathy