Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Acute coronary syndromes: the epidemiology
- Chapter 2 Pathophysiology of acute coronary syndromes
- Chapter 3 Prevention of acute coronary syndromes
- Chapter 4 Initial evaluation
- Chapter 5 Initial management
- Chapter 6 Subsequent management
- Chapter 7 Complications
- Chapter 8 Cardiac rehabilitation
- Chapter 9 Follow-up: the specialist’s perspective
- Chapter 10 Follow-up: the general practitioner’s perspective