Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Introduction to Behavioral AddictionsNancy M. Petry
- 2 Gambling Disorder: The First Officially Recognized Behavioral AddictionNancy M. Petry
- 3 Internet Gaming Disorder: A New Behavioral AddictionFlorian Rehbein, Simone Kühn, Hans-Jürgen Rumpf, and Nancy M. Petry
- 4 Internet Addiction: A Future Addictive Disorder?Hans-Jürgen Rumpf, Ran Tao, Florian Rehbein, and Nancy M. Petry
- 5 Hypersexual DisorderMegan M. Campbell and Dan J. Stein
- 6 Compulsive Shopping as a Behavioral AddictionDonald W. Black
- 7 Exercise Addiction: Diagnosis, Psychobiological Mechanisms, and TreatmentAviv Weinstein and Yitzhak Weinstein
- 8 Food AddictionSusan Murray, Mark S. Gold, and Nicole M. Avena
- 9 Addicted to UV: Evidence for Tanning AddictionJerod L. Stapleton, Joel Hillhouse, and Elliot J. Coups
- 10 Conclusions and Future Directions to Advance the Science and Clinical Care of Behavioral AddictionsNancy M. Petry