Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Launching a Green Revolution in Health Care
- 2 The Health Implications of Climate Change
- 3 The Business Case for Total Health
- 4 Food for Health
- 5 Managing and Minimizing Hospital Waste
- 6 Green Chemicals and the Detoxing of Health Care
- 7 Environmentally Preferable Purchasing: What We Buy Matters
- 8 Greening the Built Health Care Environment
- 9 Measuring and Reporting: Sustainability Gets Sophisticated
- 10 Community Benefit and the Determinants of Health