Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 The Origins of Family Medicine
- Chapter 2 Principles of Family Medicine
- Chapter 3 Illness in the Community
- Chapter 4 The Family in Health and Disease
- Chapter 5 A Profile of Family Practice
- Chapter 6 Philosophical and Scientific Foundations of Family Medicine
- Chapter 7 Illness, Suffering, and Healing
- Chapter 8 Patient–Doctor Communication
- Chapter 9 Clinical Method
- Chapter 10 The Enhancement of Health and the Prevention of Disease
- Part II Clinical Problems