Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Expert Testimony: Legal PrinciplesClarence Watson
- Chapter 2 Criminal Culpability: A Developmental ApproachNicole Foubister and Frank K. Tedeschi
- Chapter 3 Child Sexual Abuse Investigations: What Every Expert Witness Needs to KnowJulia Curcio-Alexander, Jacqueline Block Goldstein, and Kenneth J. Weiss
- Chapter 4 Stress, Trauma, and the Developing BrainJohn K. Northrop and Steven J. Berkowitz
- Chapter 5 Autism Spectrum Disorder and Criminal JusticeKenneth J. Weiss and Alexander R. N. Westphal
- Chapter 6 Using fMRI for Lie Detection: Ready for Court?Octavio Choi
- Chapter 7 Sleep Disorders and Criminal ResponsibilityClarence Watson, Mark R. Pressman, and Kenneth J. Weiss
- Chapter 8 Neuroimaging and Criminal CulpabilitySusan E. Rushing and Daniel D. Langleben
- Chapter 9 Chronic Traumatic EncephalopathyManish A. Fozdar and Helen M. Farrell
- Chapter 10 Designer Drugs and Criminal ResponsibilitySamson Gurmu and Kenneth J. Weiss