Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 5 Autosomal Reciprocal Translocations
- 6 Sex Chromosome Translocations
- 7 Robertsonian Translocations
- 8 Insertions
- 9 Inversions
- 10 Complex Chromosomal Rearrangements
- 11 Autosomal Ring Chromosomes
- 12 Centromere Fissions, Complementary Isochromosomes, Telomeric Fusions, Balancing Supernumerary Chromosomes, Neocentromeres, Jumping Translocations, and Chromothripsis
- 13 Down Syndrome, Other Full Aneuploidies, Polyploidy, and the Influence of Parental Age
- 14 Autosomal Structural Rearrangements: Deletions and Duplications
- 15 Sex Chromosome Aneuploidy and Structural Rearrangement
- 16 Chromosome Instability Syndromes