Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Alcohol in Britain
- Chapter 2 Drinking habits: recent patterns and trends
- Chapter 3 The consequences of drinking: the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Chapter 4 Alcohol policy in the United Kingdom
- Chapter 5 Bar wars: media frenzy and licensing chaos
- Chapter 6 Lessons from the past
- Chapter 7 Future directions?