Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Clinical error: the scale of the problem
- Chapter 2 Clinical errors: What are they?
- Chapter 3 Safety culture in high reliability organizations
- Chapter 4 Case studies
- Chapter 5 Error management
- Chapter 6 Communication failure
- Chapter 7 Situation awareness
- Chapter 8 Professional culture
- Chapter 9 When carers deliberately cause harm
- Chapter 10 Patient safety toolbox
- Chapter 11 Conclusions