Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Before you take the plunge
- Chapter 2 Trying to get pregnant
- Chapter 3 Life as a pregnant hospital doctor
- Chapter 4 Life as a pregnant general practitioner
- Chapter 5 Academic medicine
- Chapter 6 Pregnancy as an undergraduate
- Chapter 7 Know your rights: employment law
- Chapter 8 Maternity leave
- Chapter 9 Before the baby arrives
- Chapter 10 Doctors giving birth
- Chapter 11 Early days … Yes, it was a baby (not flatus or fluid)
- Chapter 12 Planning your return to work
- Chapter 13 Breastfeeding and working
- Chapter 14 Childcare
- Chapter 15 Being back at work
- Chapter 16 Working fathers
- Chapter 17 ‘Planning’ further pregnancies
- Chapter 18 Now we are six … Watching your children grow
- Chapter 19 Money matters
- Chapter 20 Do you still wish you'd been a lawyer?
- Frequently asked questions