Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Epidemiology of orofacial painMark Drangsholt and Linda LeResche
- Chapter 2 History and examinationRussell Vickers and Joanna M. Zakrzewska
- Chapter 3 InvestigationsPeter Svensson, Lene Baad-Hansen, Toby Newton-John, Suk Ng, and Joanna M. Zakrzewska
- Chapter 4 Classification and diagnosis of orofacial painJoanna M. Zakrzewska and Jeffrey Okeson
- Chapter 5 Overall management of facial painRaymond Dionne, Toby Newton-John, and Joanna M. Zakrzewska
- Chapter 6 Dental causes of orofacial painEdward R. Vickers and Joanna M. Zakrzewska
- Chapter 7 Burning mouth syndrome (BMS)Alain Woda and Miriam Grushka
- Chapter 8 Persistent idiopathic facial pain (atypical facial pain)Thomas List and Charlotte Feinmann
- Chapter 9 Temporomandibular disorders (TMD)Heli Forssell and Richard Ohrbach
- Chapter 10 Trigeminal neuralgiaJoanna M. Zakrzewska and Mark E. Linskey
- Chapter 11 Neuropathic painSuthipun Jitpimolmard and Steven Graff Radford
- Chapter 12 Trigeminal autonomic cephalalgiasSteven Graff Radford and Suthipun Jitpimolmard
- Chapter 13 Orofacial pain disorders – linking phenotype to genotypeChristian S. Stohler