Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Epidemiology and social impact of visceral pain Smita L.S. Halder and G. Richard Locke III
- Chapter 2 Visceral pain phenomena in the clinical setting and their interpretation Maria Adele Giamberardino and Raffaele Costantini
- Chapter 3 Experimental visceral pain Lars Arendt-Nielsen and Asbjörn Mohr Drewes
- Chapter 4 Animal models of visceral pain Fernando Cervero and Jennifer M.A. Laird
- Chapter 5 Mechanisms: lessons from translational studies of endometriosis Karen J. Berkley and Pamela Stratton
- Chapter 6 Emerging pharmacological therapies Peter Holzer and Ulrike Holzer-Petsche
- Chapter 7 Cardiac vs non-cardiac chest pain Mats Börjesson
- Chapter 8 Gastrointestinal pain Lukas Van Oudenhove and Qasim Aziz
- Chapter 9 Urogenital pain Andrew Paul Baranowski
- Chapter 10 Visceral pain in cancer patients Sebastiano Mercadante