Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Definitions, social trends, and epidemiology
- Chapter 2 Physiology of obesity, molecular, and medical approaches
- Chapter 3 Obesity and systemic physiology
- Chapter 4 Obesity co-morbidities
- Chapter 5 Disorders of sleep and respiratory control in obesity: perioperative assessment and management
- Chapter 6 Anaesthetic pharmacology and obesity
- Chapter 7 Pre-operative assessment and preparation
- Chapter 8 Practical conduct of anaesthesia and the anaesthetic environment
- Chapter 9 Obesity and the airway
- Chapter 10 Recovery and post-operative care
- Chapter 11 Bariatric surgery and post-operative outcome