Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Cancer in the UK
- Chapter 2 Prevention of cancer
- Chapter 3 Diagnosis of cancer
- Chapter 4 Principles of cancer treatment
- Chapter 5 Oncology emergencies
- Chapter 6 Specific cancers
- Chapter 7 Palliative care
- Chapter 8 Benefits and legal aspects of care in the community
- Chapter 9 Useful information and contacts for GPs