Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Familial influences
- Chapter 3 Neurodevelopment and neuropsychiatric disorders
- Chapter 4 Developmental psychopathology
- Chapter 5 Adolescence and psychiatric disorders often beginning in adolescence
- Chapter 6 Child–adult continuities in psychiatric disorders
- Chapter 7 Psychosocial aspects of physical disorders
- Chapter 8 Psychological aspects of specific physical conditions
- Chapter 9 Prevention and treatment
- Chapter 10 Services