Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Resuscitation in primary care
- Chapter 2 Assessing patients with cardiac and vascular problems in primary care
- Chapter 3 Diagnosis and management of cardiac and vascular problems in primary care
- Chapter 4 Management of risk factors for cardiovascular disease
- Chapter 5 Management of patients with chronic disability in the community
- Chapter 6 Legal aspects of care in the community
- Chapter 7 Benefits and support available for people with cardiac or vascular problems and their carers
- Chapter 8 The GMS contract and cardiovascular problems
- Chapter 9 Useful information and contacts for GPs and patients