Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 The reality of Mrs B
- Chapter 2 The history of confabulation
- Chapter 3 Types of confabulation
- Chapter 4 Aetiologies and anatomy of confabulation
- Chapter 5 Disorders associated with confabulation
- Chapter 6 Normal false memories
- Chapter 7 Mechanisms of confabulation
- Chapter 8 Behaviourally spontaneous confabulation and reality
- Chapter 9 Reward system and reality check: A hypothesis