Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Trauma
- Chapter 2 Oral cavity and oropharyngeal cancer
- Chapter 3 Surgical dermatology
- Chapter 4 Salivary glands
- Chapter 5 Orthognathic surgery
- Chapter 6 Craniofacial surgery
- Chapter 7 Cleft lip and palate
- Chapter 8 Aesthetics
- Chapter 9 The temporomandibular joint
- Chapter 10 Surgical principles and oral surgery
- Chapter 11 Oral medicine
- Chapter 12 Eponyms in OMFS
- Chapter 13 Other useful facts