Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Definitions and measurement of negative symptoms in schizophreniaIstván Bitter
- Chapter 2 Basic symptoms in deficit states and their relation to negative symptomsFrauke Schultze-Lutter
- Chapter 3 Long-term course of negative symptoms in schizophreniaAnatoly Smulevich and Dmitry Romanov
- Chapter 4 The patients’ view: Self-evaluation of negative symptomsSonia Dollfus and Anais Vandevelde
- Chapter 5 Pharmacologic treatment of negative symptoms: Focus on efficacyPál Czobor and István Bitter
- Chapter 6 Psychosocial/non-pharmacologic treatment of negative symptoms: Focus on efficacyMark Savill