Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 IntroductionOliver Howes
- Chapter 2 Treatment response and resistance in schizophrenia: principles and definitionsRobert McCutcheon, Christoph U. Correll, Oliver Howes, and John Kane
- Chapter 3 Maximizing response to first-line antipsychotics in schizophreniaRobert C. Smith, Stefan Leucht, and John M. Davis
- Chapter 4 Epidemiology, impact, and predictors of treatment-resistant schizophreniaJohn Lally and James H. MacCabe
- Chapter 5 The neurobiology of antipsychotic treatment response and resistanceStephen J. Kaar, Steven Potkin, and Oliver Howes
- Chapter 6 Pharmacological management of treatment-resistant schizophrenia: fundamentals of clozapineYvonne Yang and Stephen Marder
- Chapter 7 Managing common adverse effects of clozapineChristopher Rohde and Jimmi Nielsen
- Chapter 8 Pharmacological management of treatment-resistant schizophrenia: advanced use of clozapineSiobhan Gee and David Taylor
- Chapter 9 Pharmacological management of treatment-resistant schizophrenia: alternatives to clozapineThomas R. E. Barnes
- Chapter 10 Psychosis and the family: the role of family interventionsJuliana Onwumere and Elizabeth Kuipers
- Chapter 11 Cognitive behaviour therapy for psychosisMajella Byrne, Suzanne Jolley, and Emmanuelle Peters
- Chapter 12 Ultra-treatment resistanceGary Remington, Ofer Agid, Hiroyoshi Takeuchi, Jimmy Lee, and Araba Chintoh
- Chapter 13 Illustrative case studiesOfer Agid, Thomas R. E. Barnes, Majella Byrne, Araba Chintoh, Christoph U. Correll, Siobhan Gee, Oliver Howes, Suzanne Jolley, John Kane, John Lally, Jimmy Lee, James H. MacCabe, Stephen Marder, Robert McCutcheon, Jimmi Nielsen, Emmanuelle Peters, Gary Remington, Christopher Rohde, Hiroyoshi Takeuchi, David Taylor, and Yvonne Yang
- Chapter 14 Novel treatments and future directionsSeiya Miyamoto and Nobumi Miyake