Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Physical morbidities and schizophrenia: more than a chance co-occurrence
- Chapter 2 Reasons for excess medical morbidity in schizophrenia
- Chapter 3 The metabolic syndrome in schizophrenia
- Chapter 4 Other physical health problems in people with schizophrenia
- Chapter 5 Smoking and schizophrenia
- Chapter 6 Effects of antipsychotic medications on physical health
- Chapter 7 A comprehensive monitoring approach to physical healthcare in people with schizophrenia
- Chapter 8 Interventions for metabolic problems in people with schizophrenia