Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Section 1 Generic issues in childhood and teenage and young adult cancer
- Chapter 1 Cancers in children, teenagers, and young adultsTom Boterberg, Karin Dieckmann, and Mark Gaze
- Chapter 2 Cancer services for children, teenagers, and young adultsTom Boterberg, Karin Dieckmann, Helen Woodman, and Mark Gaze
- Chapter 3 Diagnosis, risk stratification, and therapeutic choicesTom Boterberg, Edmund Cheesman, Felice D’Arco, Karin Dieckmann, Mark Gaze, Paul Humphries, Anna Kelsey, Øystein Olsen, Bruce Poppe, Derek Roebuck, Chitra Sethuraman, Frank Speleman, and Gordan Vujanic
- Section 2 Generic aspects of radiotherapy in this age range
- Section 3 Specifics of each disease type
- Chapter 6 Central nervous systemThankamma Ajithkumar, Tom Boterberg, Edmund Cheesman, Felice D’Arco, Karin Dieckmann, Mark Gaze, Gail Horan, Geert Janssens, Rolf-Dieter Kortmann, Nicky Thorp, and Gillian Whitfield
- Chapter 7 Extracranial solid tumoursThankamma Ajithkumar, Tom Boterberg, Victoria Castel, Karin Dieckmann, Jennifer Gains, Mark Gaze, Gail Horan, Paul Humphries, Anna Kelsey, Henry Mandeville, Øystein Olsen, Andrew Pearson, Derek Roebuck, Daniel Saunders, and Chitra Sethuraman
- Chapter 8 Lymphoid and haematological malignancy and related conditionsTom Boterberg, Yen-Ch’ing Chang, Karin Dieckmann, Eve Gallop-Evans, Mark Gaze, Paul Humphries, Anna Kelsey, Øystein Olsen, Derek Roebuck, and Chitra Sethuraman