Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Assessing risk of prosthetic joint infection
- Chapter 3 Preoperative assessment
- Chapter 4 Thromboprophylaxis and haematomas
- Chapter 5 Considering safe patient pathways
- Chapter 6 Pathways for established prosthetic joint infection
- Chapter 7 Specific microbiology issues relating to prosthetic joint infection
- Chapter 8 Revision arthroplasty networks
- Chapter 9 Case histories