Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 History of the concept of adjustment disordersPatricia Casey
- Chapter 2 How common is adjustment disorder?Patricia Casey
- Chapter 3 The diagnostic quagmire: Philosophical issuesPatricia Casey
- Chapter 4 Models, risks, and protectionsPatricia Casey
- Chapter 5 The biological basis of adjustment disordersAnne Doherty
- Chapter 6 Making the diagnosis in clinical practicePatricia Casey
- Chapter 7 Treatment of adjustment disorders Patricia Casey
- Chapter 8 The course and prognosis of adjustment disordersPatricia Casey
- Chapter 9 Adjustment disorders in child and adolescent psychiatryAisling Mulligan
- Chapter 10 Adjustment disorder in disorders of intellectual developmentElspeth Bradley, Sheila Hollins, Marika Korossy, and Andrew Levitas
- Chapter 11 Adjustment disorder: An occupational perspective (with particular focus on the military)Geoffrey Reid
- Chapter 12 Adjustment disorders in legal settingsKeith Rix