Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Definitions used in lower urinary tract symptoms Hashim Hashim
- Chapter 2 Nocturia: epidemiology and pathophysiology Dudley Robinson
- Chapter 3 Assessment of nocturia Marcus Drake
- Chapter 4 Treatment of nocturia Daniel P. Verges and Jeffrey P. Weiss
- Chapter 5 Management of refractory and complex cases of nocturia David James Osborn, Haerin Lee, and Roger Dmochowski
- Chapter 6 Guidelines Hashim Hashim and Paul Abrams