Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 IntroductionValerie Edwards-Jones
- Chapter 2 Microbiology: the basicsValerie Edwards-Jones
- Chapter 3 Collection, transport, and laboratory processing of wound, tissue, and bone samplesGeoff Edwards-Jones
- Chapter 4 Acute versus chronic wounds: microbiological differencesRichard White
- Chapter 5 Wound pathogensValerie Edwards-Jones
- Chapter 6 Understanding biofilmsRose Cooper
- Chapter 7 Antimicrobial agents used in wound careChris Roberts
- Chapter 8 Dressings used in wound careMadeleine Flanagan
- Chapter 9 Infection prevention and controlMartin Kiernan
- Chapter 10 Treatment strategies for wound infectionJacqui Fletcher, Keith Harding, and Alastair Richards
- Chapter 11 Future of wound careValerie Edwards-Jones, Chris Roberts, Richard White, and Madeleine Flanagan