Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Palliative care: principles, challenges, and patient outcomes
- Chapter 2 Palliative care assessment, communication, and challenging situations
- Chapter 3 Psychosocial and spiritual components of care
- Chapter 4 Decisions and care around the end of life
- Chapter 5 Physical symptom control: how to do it well
- Chapter 6 The syringe driver: a useful way to deliver drugs
- Chapter 7 Regulations, legal duties, and financial support for patients
- Chapter 8 Core competences in palliative care
- Chapter 9 Further information about palliative care services and useful resources