Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Assessing patients with musculoskeletal problems in primary care
- Chapter 2 Diagnosis and management of common childhood musculoskeletal problems
- Chapter 3 Injuries presenting to general practice
- Chapter 4 Diagnosis and management of adult musculoskeletal problems
- Chapter 5 Joint injection techniques
- Chapter 6 Benefits and support available for people with musculoskeletal problems and their carers
- Chapter 7 The General Medical Services contract and musculoskeletal problems
- Chapter 8 Useful information and contacts for GPs and patients