Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 IntroductionSusan Young, Gisli Gudjonsson, and Michael Kopelman
- Chapter 2 The neuropsychology of aggression and violenceJessica Bramham and Seamus O’Ceallaigh
- Chapter 3 Intellectual disabilityGlynis Murphy and Isabel Clare
- Chapter 4 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorderSusan Young
- Chapter 5 Autism spectrum conditionsIsabel Clare and Marc Woodbury-Smith
- Chapter 6 AmnesiaNatalie Pyszora, Eli Jaldow, and Michael Kopelman
- Chapter 7 Epilepsy and automatismJonathan Bird, Margaret Newson, and Krystyna Dembny
- Chapter 8 Alcohol and drug misuseHelen Miles and Andrew Johns
- Chapter 9 Traumatic brain injuryRodger Wood
- Chapter 10 The role of the expert witness and acquired brain injuryGraham Powell
- Chapter 11 Suboptimal effort and malingeringGisli Gudjonsson and Susan Young
- Chapter 12 Professional issuesJacqueline Wheatcroft, Gisli Gudjonsson, and Susan Young
- Chapter 13 Conclusion: Themes and issuesMichael Kopelman, Susan Young, and Gisli Gudjonsson