Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Risk assessment
- Chapter 3 Circulatory emergencies
- Chapter 4 Central nervous system emergencies
- Chapter 5 Endocrine emergencies
- Chapter 6 Respiratory emergencies
- Chapter 7 Drug-related emergencies
- Chapter 8 Cardiovascular system-related emergencies
- Chapter 9 Basic life support
- Chapter 10 Immediate and advanced life support