Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 In the Beginning
- Chapter 2 Long-term Health
- Chapter 3 Staying Healthy
- Chapter 4 Diets for Modern Living
- Chapter 5 Fads vs. Facts
- Chapter 6 Mind over Matter: Stress, blood pressure, and heart attacks
- Chapter 7 Cognitive Function and Memory LossLionel Opie and Joseph Raimondo
- Chapter 8 The Heart-Mind Connection