Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Genetics and Molecular Aspects of Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- 2 Measurement of Gastrointestinal and Colonic Motility in Clinical Practice
- 3 Gastrointestinal Motility: Control Mechanisms and Pathogenesis of Disordered Function
- 4 Gastroparesis, Chronic Intestinal Pseudo-obstruction, and Functional Dyspepsia
- 5 Case Discussions: Nausea and Vomiting
- 6 Pathophysiologic Mechanisms of Appetite, Obesity, and Gut Hormones
- 7 Neuromuscular Disorders Causing Gut Dysmotility
- 8 Case Discussions: Neurologic Disorders Presenting With Gastrointestinal Dysmotility
- 9 Chronic Diarrhea
- 10 Chronic Constipation
- 11 Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Peripheral Mechanisms, Biomarkers, and Management
- 12 Visceral Sensation
- 13 Implications of Pharmacogenomics for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- 14 Gastrointestinal Physiologic and Motility Problems in Older Persons: Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and Diverticulosis