Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The cycle of care
- 3 The context of the consultation
- 4 Understanding the patient
- 5 Understanding the doctor
- 6 Understanding the consultation
- 7 Learning and teaching about the consultation
- 8 Putting the tasks into practice
- 9 Teaching in educational settings
- 10 Describing and assessing consultations
- 11 Implementation of the approach to teaching and learning