Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Common Neurosurgical ProceduresKevin Hines, Stavropoula Tjoumakaris, Pascal M. Jabbour, Robert H. Rosenwasser, and M. Reid Gooch
- 2 Preoperative Evaluation of Neurosurgical PatientsAditya Munshi and Geno Merli
- 3 Medical Management of Patients with Subarachnoid or Intracranial Hemorrhage and Increased Intracranial PressureAhmad Sweid, Pascal M. Jabbour, Sage P. Rahm, Stavropoula Tjoumakaris, M. Reid Gooch, and Robert H. Rosenwasser
- 4 Role of Hospital Medicine in Management of Intracranial Brain TumorsDonald Y. Ye, Thana Theofanis, Tomas Garzon-Muvdi, and James J. Evans
- 5 Antiepileptic Medication Use in Neurosurgical PatientsMegan Margiotta and Timothy Ambrose
- 6 Acute Spinal Cord InjuryGeoffrey Stricsek, Omaditya Khanna, Alexandra Emes, and James Harrop
- 7 Management of Bleeding Disorders in the Neurosurgical PatientVedavyas Gannamani and Sanaa Rizk
- 8 Fever in the Neurosurgical PatientRakhshanda Akram, Crystal Benjamin, Linda Mwamuka, and Katherine A. Belden
- 9 Diagnosis and Management of Sodium Disorders in the Neurosurgical PatientJesse Edwards, Sharad Sharma, and Rakesh Gulati
- 10 Blood Glucose Management in the Neurosurgical PatientKevin Furlong and Satya Villuri
- 11 Management of Pressure Injuries in Neurosurgical PatientsRene Daniel and Babak Abai
- 12 Perioperative Optimization of Pain Control in Patients Undergoing Spinal Surgery Using Multimodal AnalgesiaNewton Mei and Ashwini D. Sharan
- 13 Rehabilitation Medicine in the Neurosurgical PatientCatriona M. Harrop, Kristin Gustafson, Swathi Maddula, James Bresnehan, and Philip Koehler
- 14 Palliative Care in the Neurosurgical PatientMichael Liquori, Kathleen Mechler, John Liantonio, and Adam Pennarola