Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 The Public Psychiatrist in HistorySarah E. Baker and Erica Hua Fletcher
- 2 The Public Psychiatrist as ClinicianJames G. Baker and Sarah E. Baker
- 3 The Public Psychiatrist as Clinical Team MemberAshley Trust and James G. Baker
- 4 The Public Psychiatrist and the Patient with Intellectual DisabilityEmily Morse, Kelly Vinquist, and Jodi Tate
- 5 The Public Psychiatrist and Integrated HealthHelena Winston and Elizabeth Lowdermilk
- 6 The Public Psychiatrist as a LeaderMichael D. Ross and Octavio N. Martinez, Jr.
- 7 The Public Psychiatrist as EducatorSarah E. Baker and Adam Brenner
- 8 The Public Psychiatrist as ResearcherGopalkumar Rakesh and Marvin Swartz
- 9 The Public Psychiatrist as AdvocateEbony Dix and Ayana Jordan
- 10 Back to the Future of Community PsychiatryDavid Saunders and Kenneth Minkoff