Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 What to ExpectSanjay Dwarakanath and Lindsey Van Drunen
- Chapter 2 Making the Most of Your CA-1 YearMary E. Arthur and Vaibhav Bora
- Chapter 3 Preanesthesia Patient EvaluationEfrain Riveros-Perez and Mauricio Perilla
- Chapter 4 Anesthesia Care on the Day of SurgeryClaudia F. Clavijo, Mary E. Arthur, and Efrain Riveros-Perez
- Chapter 5 Fundamentals of Anesthetic CareClaudia F. Clavijo and Efrain Riveros-Perez
- Chapter 6 Crisis Management in the Perioperative SettingClaudia F. Clavijo, Ronnie Zeidan, and Efrain Riveros-Perez
- Chapter 7 Postanesthesia Care on the Day of SurgeryLindsey Van Drunen and Sanjay Dwarakanath
- Chapter 8 Specialty Practice SituationsEfrain Riveros-Perez and Mauricio Perilla
- Chapter 9 Continuous Quality ImprovementSarah M. I. Cartwright