Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Communication StylesMatt Rustici
- 2 Conflict ManagementDeirdre Goode and Stephen J. Wolf
- 3 Keys to Effective Communication in All Circumstances Kirsten J. Broadfoot and Todd A. Guth
- 8 Provider-Nurse CommunicationAnna Engeln and Hillary Giorgio Lippke
- 9 EMS CommunicationWhitney Barrett and Benjamin Fisher
- 10 Communication With Hospital AdministrationChristopher M. McStay
- 11 Interactions With ConsultantsTaylor Burkholder and Jennie Buchanan
- 12 Communication in Medical Resuscitation and the Post-Code DebriefSarah M. Perman
- 13 The Art of Communication in MeetingsMelanie Jones
- 14 Feedback and Communication With Learners in an Emergency DepartmentBonnie Kaplan
- 15 Electronic Health RecordsMichael S. Victoroff