Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Women’s Healthcare Through a Feminist Ethics LensLori d’Agincourt-Canning and Carolyn Ells
- 2 Indigenous Women, Health, and HealthcareCharlotte Loppie and Alexandra Kent
- 3 Caring for Refugees, New Immigrants, and Uninsured Women: Social Responsibility and Access to HealthcarePaul Caulford and Sumathy Rahunathan
- 4 Rural Women: Place, Community, and Accessing HealthcareChristy Simpson and Fiona McDonald
- 5 Drivers and Dilemmas of Female Genital Cosmetic SurgeryDorothy Shaw and Nicole Todd
- 6 Ethical Issues in the Care and Support of Women Living with HIVRuby Rajendra Shanker, Angela Underhill, Valerie Nicholson, Logan Kennedy, Denise Jaworsky, and Mona Loutfy
- 7 Ethical Issues in Healthcare for Women in the Context of ViolenceRochelle Einboden and Colleen Varcoe
- 8 Sex Work, Ethics, and HealthcareVictoria Bungay and Lauren Casey
- 9 Primary Healthcare for Queer Women and Trans People: Confronting Heteronormativity and CisnormativityErin Fredericks and Kelly Baker
- 10 The Moral Agency of Abortion Providers: Conscientious Provision, Dangertalk, and the Lived Experience of Doing Stigmatized WorkLisa Harris
- 11 Perinatal Mental Health: The Lens of Relational EthicsLori d’Agincourt-Canning and Deirdre Ryan
- 12 Technology and the Ethical Practice of Reproductive Care: A Woman-Centered LensLaura A. Sturgill, Sara G. Shields, and Lucy M. Candib
- 13 Women with Disabilities: Ethics of Access and Accommodation for Infertility CareLeslie Francis, Anita Silvers, and Brittany Badesch
- 14 Research with Pregnant Women: A Feminist ChallengeMargaret Olivia Little, Marisha N. Wickremsinhe, Elana Jaffe, and Anne Drapkin Lyerly