Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Pathogens Spread via Respiratory RouteClaudette Poole and Ann-Christine Nyquist
- 2 Device-Associated Infections (Outside of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)Manjiree V. Karandikar, Grace M. Lee, Galit Holzmann-Pazgal, and Susan Coffin
- 3 Device-Associated Infections in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)Caroline Quach
- 4 Surgical Site InfectionsAqsa Shakoor, William Middlesworth, and Lisa Saiman
- 5 Clostridioides difficile and NorovirusThomas J. Sandora
- 6 Prevention of Infections with Multidrug-Resistant (MDR) OrganismsLorry G. Rubin and Gholamabbas Amin Ostovar
- 7 Breast Milk Handling and MisadministrationDonna Fisher
- 8 Management of Hospital VisitorsPreeti Mehrotra and Andi L. Shane
- 9 Hospital-Based Playrooms, Classrooms, and Pet TherapyJane M. Gould
- 10 Pertussis and Influenza Cocooning Immunization StrategiesMeera Varman, Sarah Turner Pietruszka, and Karen Lehan
- 11 Infection Prevention in Ambulatory and Emergency Department SettingsW. Matthew Linam, Michele D. Honeycutt, and Vini Vijayan
- 12 Pediatric Long-Term Care, Behavioral Health, Residential Facilities, and Similar SettingsCandace Johnson, Meghan Murray, Olivia Jackson, and Natalie Neu
- 13 Antimicrobial Stewardship in PediatricsEmily A. Thorell and Jared Olson