Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- IntroductionRonald M. Green and George A. Little
- 1 Judaism and NeonatologyElliot N. Dorff
- 2 Catholicism and the Neonatal ContextM. Therese Lysaught
- 3 Reading Tragedy through the Christian Story: An Anabaptist PerspectiveErin Dufault-Hunter
- 4 Spirituality in a Time of Crisis: A Protestant Christian PerspectiveRonald Cole-Turner
- 5 Muslim Biomedical Ethics of Neonatal Care: Theory, Praxis, and AuthorityZahra Ayubi
- 6 A Muslim Neonatologist in a Canadian NICUJuzer M. Tyebkhan
- 7 Shiva’s Babies: Hindu Perspectives on the Treatment of High-Risk Newborn InfantsSwasti Bhattacharyya
- 8 Life Before Birth: Buddhist Perspectives on Neonatal CareKarma Lekshe Tsomo
- 9 How Age-Old Cultural Tenets Complicate the Care of Premature or Sick Navajo NewbornsMaureen Trudelle Schwarz
- 10 Moral Status and Care of Impaired Newborns: An African American Protestant PerspectivePatrick T. Smith
- 11 Seventh-Day Adventists and Care for the NewbornGerald R. Winslow
- AfterwordVincent C. Smith