Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Genetic Counseling
- Chapter 2 History of Genetic Counseling
- Chapter 3 Definitions and Goals of Genetic Counseling
- Chapter 4 Characteristics of Genetic Counseling Clients
- Chapter 5 Characteristics of Genetic Counselors
- Chapter 6 Applying Ethical Theories to Genetic Counseling Practice
- Chapter 7 Conflict of Interest and the Code of Ethics
- Chapter 8 Relational Genetic Counseling
- Chapter 9 Psychological Counseling Theories
- Chapter 10 Research in Genetic Counseling
- Chapter 11 Genetic Counseling in the Genomic Era