Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Facilitating Treatment Adherence in Pain Medicine: Adherence—The Great Confounder Martin D. Cheatle and Perry G. Fine
- Chapter 2 Treatment Adherence in Chronic Pain: Predictors, Models, and a Role for Psychological Flexibility Anthony M. Harrison, Christopher Graham, and Lance M. McCracken
- Chapter 3 Adherence in Pharmacotherapy: Maximizing Benefit and Minimizing Risk Marc O. Martel and Robert N. Jamison
- Chapter 4 The Use of Drug Testing in Promoting Treatment Adherence in Pain Medicine Douglas L. Gourlay and Howard A. Heit
- Chapter 5 Adherence to Weight Loss and Physical Activity E. Amy Janke and David E. Goodrich
- Chapter 6 Biopsychosocial Approach to Improving Treatment Adherence in Chronic Pain Martin D. Cheatle and Lara Dhingra
- Chapter 7 Adherence in Pain Medicine: Ethical Considerations Michael E. Schatman and Oscar J. Benitez