Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 The Age of Chemicals in the 21st Century: New Inventions, New ProblemsCarol F. Kwiatkowski
- 2 The Plastic Age: Worldwide Contamination, Sources of Exposure, and Human Health ConsequencesCharles Moore and Sarah S. Mosko
- 3 Environmental Chemicals and their Effects on Human PhysiologyJoel A. Maruniak
- 4 Sources of Contaminants in the Home: Indoor Air Quality and Human HealthJames S. Denninghoff and Frederick S. vom Saal
- 5 Chemical Water Pollution and Human HealthChristopher P. Weis and Donald E. Tillitt
- 6 Diet, Environmental Chemicals, and the Gut MicrobiomeMarvin M. Singh and Gerard E. Mullin
- 7 Interaction of Pharmaceuticals with Environmental ChemicalsAnderson J. Martino-Andrade and Shanna H. Swan
- 8 Pesticides and Neurodegenerative DisordersJohn W. McBurney
- 9 Disinfection in the 21st Century: Is There Harm in Being Clean?Patricia A. Hunt, Terry C. Hrubec, and Vanessa E. Melin
- 10 Microwave/Radiofrequency Radiation and Human Health: Clinical Management in the Digital AgeDevra Davis, Margaret E. Sears, Anthony B. Miller, and Riina Bray
- 11 Food Additives: Health Consequences of Regulatory Oversight FailureMaricel V. Maffini and Sarah Vogel
- 12 Classic Toxicology vs. New Science: Unique Issues of Endocrine-Disrupting ChemicalsLaura N. Vandenberg
- 13 Sustainable Chemistry: Addressing Low-Dose Adverse Effects Through Contaminant Remediation and Design of Safe Products for Our FutureGenoa R. Warner and Terrence J. Collins
- 14 Proactive Approaches to Reduce Environmental Exposures: Avoidance, Lifestyle Changes, and Practical ResourcesAly Cohen