Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Antibody Therapeutics for Ovarian Carcinoma and Translation to the ClinicDebra H. Josephs, Heather J. Bax, Giulia Pellizzari, James F. Spicer, Ana Montes, and Sophia N. Karagiannis
- 2. Biological Aspects and Clinical Applications of Serum Biomarkers in Ovarian CancerRouba Ali-Fehmi and Eman Abdulfatah
- 3. Ovarian Cancer Immunity: How Does Immune Suppression Grow Cancer?Vincent Lavoué, Patrick Legembre, Jean Levêque, Fabrice Foucher, Sébastien Henno, and Florian Cabillic
- 4. Ovarian Tumor Microenvironment and Innate Immune RecognitionJocelyn Reader, Sarah Lynam, Amy Harper, Gautam Rao, Maya Matheny, and Dana M. Roque
- 5. Adoptive Cell Immunotherapy for Epithelial Ovarian CancerSamir A. Farghaly
- 6. Antibody-Based Therapy for Ovarian CancerYousef Alharbi, Manish S. Patankar, and Rebecca J. Whelan
- 7. Epitope/Peptide-Based Monoclonal Antibodies for Immunotherapy of Ovarian CancerGregory Lee
- 8. Dendritic Cell Vaccine Therapy for Ovarian CancerCaitlin Stashwick, Brian J. Czerniecki, and Janos L. Tanyi
- 9. Heat Shock Protein Vaccine Therapy for Ovarian CancerHiroyuki Abe, Amane Sasada, Shigeki Tabata, and Minako Abe
- 10. PD-1/PDL-1 Inhibitors as Immunotherapy for Ovarian CancerScott Moerdler and Xingxing Zang
- 11. Growth Factors and Their Corresponding Receptors as Targets for Ovarian Cancer TherapyAnca Maria Cimpean, Andreea Adriana Jitariu, and Marius Raica
- 12. Unique Challenges Facing Immunotherapy of Metastatic Ovarian CancerMichelle N. Messmer, Colleen S. Netherby, and Scott I. Abrams
- 13. Clinical Trials of Ovarian Cancer Immunotherapy and Future Directions Justin M. Drerup, Curtis A. Clark, and Tyler J. Curiel