Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Introduction to Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Program Evaluation
- 2 Planning an Evaluation
- 3 Efficacy and Effectiveness Evaluation
- 4 Measurement and Analysis in Evaluation
- 5 Process and Qualitative Evaluation
- 6 Basic Cost Analysis and Economic Evaluation