Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Session 1 Concepts and Sources of Meaning: Introductions and Meaning
- Session 2 Cancer and Meaning: Identity before and after Cancer Diagnosis
- Session 3 Historical Sources of Meaning: “Life as a Legacy” That Has Been Given
- Session 4 Historical Sources of Meaning: “Life as a Legacy” That One Lives and Will Give
- Session 5 Attitudinal Sources of Meaning: Encountering Life’s Limitations
- Session 6 Creative Sources of Meaning: Creativity, Courage, and Responsibility
- Session 7 Experiential Sources of Meaning: Connecting with Life through Love, Beauty, and Humor
- Session 8 Transitions: Final Group Reflections and Hopes for the Future